Friday, May 18, 2012

Padsworth's Plans . . .

This has been a whirlwind week --- Padsworth is relaxing in the middle of some 6 inch squares. Can you see which ones he has his eye on?


He and I have plans for these squares, but I can't tell you yet --- I'll be putting together a project and showing you over at Madame Samm's in a few weeks!


Maybe you can guess what it will be? Here is a closer look at some of them:



Well, who will get a "Bingo" today? Will it be you? Here are your words from me for today:


O--teddy bear or bear or teddy
I--cricket
B--dragonflies
N--unicorn
N--flipflops
B--mosquito
O--hippo
N--crosses
I--polar bear
B--swirls

Be sure to check at Vrooman'sQuilts, HillbillyHandiworks, and Marcia'sCraftySewing for the other words, and if you think you have a winner, check the Bingo winners page at HillbillyHandiworks to see if there's a winner already with that layout, and then let Tonya know, OK?

Hope you are all set for a wonderful weekend . . . remember that Giveaway Day is Monday!!

Love,

 

3 comments:

  1. uhh, I'm guessing a I spy sort of thing or hot pads.... you just can't cut up his friends????
    or what about a little pouch for him to sleep in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a unique variety that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dog fabric- where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)