Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shoutin' the news!


Hello everybody! Padsworth here!
Hop on over to SewCalGal's and see the award video and the announcement of all the wonderful winners of the Golden Quilters Awards!

(Have you noticed how SewCalGal's special camera makes me look even more handsome and dapper than I already am? I swear it makes me look pounds lighter! Ribbit)

The Golden Quilter Awards recognize our fav quilter-creators and products when they are nominated, and then the voting picks the best of the best!

SewCalGal does an awesome job of throwing a party - be sure to let her know that you had a great time there!

Hop over there and enjoy the party!  See you there!

Love,


3 comments:

  1. Padsworth...I've just returned from the ceremonies and what an absolute delight to see you up there, just so dapper and green...You ROCKED the Emcee role!(those Hollywood dudes could learn A LOT from you!) - I so hope you're asked back again next year! Perhaps they'll open up a whole new category - BEST Golden Quilt Awards Emcee!!! You'd get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Padsworth, I so agree with Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads!! You ROCK! Please tell your video person and sound person that they did a great job of pulling it all together and definitely showed you off well. What a terrific way of presenting the awards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juro que te beijo...VOCÊ já é o meu príncipe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)