Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm such a "joiner"

I'm joining in today with Barbara at Catpatches, in a shameless attempt to win the pin that she is offering for the April NEWFO linky party prize . . .


This is such a fun party! It enables me to start a new project even though there are unfinished ones that glare at me from the cabinet if I'm brave enough to look over there. "Finish me!" they demand. "We want to be complete and loved and admired!" (Grin)
This is the pin for this month:


Ain't it a beaut?
You should join the fun, too!


Here is my entry; it's my Mug Shots topper that I started and finished. 


Be sure to hop over to see the party at Catpatches!

Love,


9 comments:

  1. Oh, now that is just too cute. I'm so glad you enjoy the challenge. I love having you. You're the life of the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you're a joiner. Love the mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mugs, such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mugs and the punny name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I have to get my post ready!

    ReplyDelete

  6. such a cute design! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable mugs. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)